WHAT'S INSIDE MY BEAUTY KIT?

Wednesday, October 9, 2013
"Cheyser's essentials"

I may not be the right person to ask about make-up but for the sake of posting something different 
than fashion, I thought it would be fun to unveil to you what's inside my beauty pouch. But please bear 
in mind that this isn't a make-up junkie's kit. So expect just a daily basic set which when compared to others' 
may lack some essentials such as liquid foundation, concealer, eyeliner, lipstick etc. 


So... What's inside ?
(left to right)
1. Face & It Dual Pact Powder in Blending Brown - THE FACE SHOP
2. MAC Brow Liner in Brunette RED BEAN CAFFE (instagram: @RedBeanCaffe)
 Browset in Girl Boy - RED BEAN CAFFE (instagram: @RedBeanCaffe)



 4. Ralph Lauren Big Pony Perfume Collection in # 2 
5. Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Serum


 6. Maybelline Rocket Mascara
Numbers 7-12 : Miniature BENEFIT cosmetics from their Sexy Little Stowaways kit.
(Got these from VINTAGE THANG | instagram: @vintagethang)

I USE THESE 3 A LOT! MAKES MY SKIN LOOK TANNED :)
7. Cha Cha Tint (for lips & cheeks) 
8. HOOLA Bronzing powder  
9. Bella Bamba Blush 

THESE 3 I JUST USE SOMETIMES, WHEN MY FACE REALLY LOOKS HAGGARD.
10. Ooh La Lift (to minimize eye bags)
11. That Gal (primer)
12. The POREfessional (face balm that helps minimize pore appearance)



But just in case you're wondering what I use at night, well let me share to you my 5 favorite night products again from VINTAGE THANG. 
(instagram: @vintagethang)

1. NAKED 1 Eyeshadow palette
#2-5 are all part of BENEFIT's Sexy Little Stowaways Kit.
2. BADgal Lash mascara
3. Sun Beam bronze highlighter
4. Stay don't Stray (primer for eyeshadows)
5. It's Potent Eye Cream

Here's how the NAKED paletter and Sexy Little Stowaways kit look like. Pretty cool, eh? :)

Anyway, there you go! My fist ever beauty-related post.
Hope you like it! :)

xx,

TWR
________________________________
Find me:



No comments:

Post a Comment