CRAMMING

Sunday, September 16, 2012
Tribal corset: Desino Dulce
Skirt: Stylista
Shoes: Comfit 
Denim Jacket: Levi's
Clutch: Accessorize



I am in a coffee shop now cramming like there's no tomorrow, typing 3x faster than a normal person's speed. Well this is due to the fact that my laptop only has 1% battery left (forgot the charger at home how genius of me) and it might shut down in any minute now! So before it does, let me take this chance to apologize ahead of time for the quick outfit post and share to you what I am wearing today! Yes I am in heels. The pumps are the most comfortable pair I ever had! Cause if if werent at all, i wouldnt even consider wearing it on a Sunday out with the family! The item really does live up to the brand. I must say.
Anyway, ill go into details bout the heels in another post but for now, I have to hit PUBLISH before my laptop dies! I hope you all are having a great day though. Seeing my parents in a few. Happy Sunday guys! :) /div>


No comments:

Post a Comment