LAST DAY

Friday, September 14, 2012

Corset: SOUL
Shorts: Apartment 8
Jacket: Korean Fashion Clothing
Bag: Accessorize
Shoes: So! Fab
Necklace: Mauve

School has finally ended (but still have 6 plates to do and ship to school) and the bombardment of outfit posts officially starts tadaay (sorry I just feel like exaggerating the word lol). Well for the first look, I'll just share to you what I wore the day before my flight to Davao. I'm here by the way. Finally.
 Met up with Vern and some friends for dinner and went around to do last-minute "pasalubong"-shopping. Clouds seemed gloomy that day so I opted for a lightweight leather jacket, just in case it woulnd't rain, which didn't actually. So I practically did the right thing, picking it over the thick denim oversized vest that weighed heavier than my bag. Exagg. lol
The corset was too sweet for my style so I toughened it up (well more of neutralized the "daintyness") with the jacket and black flats. I call them the Wonderwmanesquesandals. The gold plates remind me of the metal belt, head band and bra she always wore and oh, the silver cuffs too! 
SEE???
Okay point made. 
And I realized.. I have such weird imagination! Anyway, I must come up with a "Wonderwoman" look wearing the flats to make more sense. . Next time. haha
I better get back to drafting. Must finish my plates. I hope you're having a great day though! :)

XX,
TWR

No comments:

Post a Comment