HOT CHERRY

Saturday, October 20, 2012
Shoes: Fitflop Due in Hot Cherry
Blazer:  On The Dot
Top: Forever 21
Accessories: Mia Casa
Recessionista find: 
Sling native bag for 350 php (Bazaar)

4 exact days since my last outfit post.  Swamped with school stuff to finish and errands to run, so I
barely had time to open my laptop and produce an interesting post. My apologies. 

Couldn't be more excited for this week to end (though it just started) well simply because I am moving out of this tiny confined room and transferring to a unit big enough to cater all my junk. What's even better is that it has this light yellow and orange walls that make good backgrounds for my outfits! No more worrying bout taking clean photos. *winks*

Anyway, a few weeks ago I went to Tagaytay with other bloggers for the Fitflop Due launch. I was lucky enough to get a pair in Hot Cherry since the color pretty much run out fast. Took it out for a walk  and unlike other flats which after 5-6 hrs of wear becomes uncomfy, the Due was totally the exact opposite. Wore it from 9am-7pm, and my feet didn't complain at all. No blisters. No sore toes.
Plus the design is pretty chic! Love love love the patent.
It's great how they took into consideration style and comfortability. Don't you agree?

I'm currently surrounded by boxes now. Clothes, shoes, books are all over the place and I already hear them screaming "Pack me now Cheyser, I don't wanna be too exposed!"
So yeah, I better go and attend to them. haha

I hope you all are having a great Sunday! I MISSED YOU GUYS! :)

XX,
TWR
______________________

By the way, ROMWE is holding a Halloween sale!
Save up up to 60%. Just use the code:  halloween20 
(Oct 26-Nov 1)


No comments:

Post a Comment